The C.B. Nuckolls Community Center & Black History Museum Black History Month Fundraising Dinner
Saturday, Feb. 24, 2024, 7 to 11 p.m.
Highlands Museum & Discovery Center
1620 Winchester Ave., Ashland, KY 41101
• Dinner and dessert will be provided by Sal’s Italian Eatery and Speakeasy
• Cash bar provided by Bombshells & Ales
• Music by DJ SoundsGood (Demetrius Le’mont)
• Silent auction and door prizes
• Come out for dinner, dancing, and help celebrate Black History Month
Ticket are $60.00 each and can be purchased online with the link below or by calling:
606-420-4005 or 606-254-6964.
IMPORTANT TICKET NOTE: During your checkout process, please be sure to add a written note in the optional note section that your donation is for fundraiser tickets. You can check in with your emailed receipt at the event. We look forward to seeing you!
Free parking will be provided at the 17uth Street parking garage behind the Highlands Museum & Discovery Center (sixth floor parking garage entrance to the museum).